Are you tired of struggling — or watching friends and family struggle — to get life-saving health care? Do you think health care is a human right? Do you agree that West Virginians deserve better?
We do and we need your help!
Tune in for one of our virtual Health Care For All Summit – link will be shared very soon! Save these dates and register here!
SEPTEMBER 21 and 22 from 6:00-7:30pm
- Hear from expert panelists!
- Medicaid Commissioner
- Medicaid Recipient
- MCO Expert
- First Choice Representative
- Learn about the Health Care for All campaign and our three big victories so far this year.
- Hear about the changes we believe we can win together in 2021: affordable health coverage options for kids and adults, vision coverage for Medicaid, postpartum care for uninsured women, paid sick leave and more.
- Tell us what else you think we need to work on.
- Find out how to get involved.
Even though it’s digital, this Health Care For All Summit will be interactive. We’ll be doing live conversations and surveys where you can tell us about your experiences, rank our policy ideas so far, and share how YOU think the health care system needs to change. Be ready so that you can interact!
Registration link: Health Care For All 2020 Summit
Everyone is welcome.
Hope to see you there!
Health Care For All WV
West Virginians for Affordable Health Care
West Virginia Center on Budget and Policy
West Virginia Citizen Action Education Fund