July has seen record temperatures, deadly flooding, lost bodily autonomy, reduced EPA authority to control emissions, and more. WVCAG has been head down & nose-to-the-grind-stone doing what we can to help. Here’s the 13th edition of our Capital Eye newsletter to share some of it all.
In this issue:
- Senator Manchin – Don’t Gamble with Our Future
- We Dissent: A Rally for Abortion Rights
- Billionaires are Buying Federal Elections, Putting Democracy at Risk
- Plugging Orphaned Wells: A Win for Our Economy, Environment and Public Health
- Take Action on Healthcare
- WV New Jobs Coalition Updates
- WV CAG Statement on WV vs EPA at Climate Alliance Press Conference
- Major Issues Facing West Virginia Voters
- Oppose Tax Cuts for the Rich
- Register for the 2022 BLAC Policy Summit!
- Medicare/Medicaid Birthday Celebration & Press Event – July 30th at noon
- SAVE THE DATE – WVCAG Awards Picnic, Sept. 15th 5-7PM
- 2022 Environmental Summit: Growing West Virginia’s Environmental Power