Are you tired of struggling — or watching friends and family struggle — to get life-saving healthcare?
Do you think healthcare is a human right? Do you agree that West Virginians deserve better?
We do! And we need your help.
Tune in for one of our upcoming Town Halls!
- June 25th | 7 PM | North Central WV Virtual Healthcare Town Hall
- June 29th | 6 PM | Virtual Healthcare Town Hall
Watch the Town Halls live on Facebook: facebook.com/healthcareforallwv/.
– Learn about the Healthcare for All campaign and our three big victories so far this year
– Hear about the changes we believe we can win together in 2021, like more affordable health coverage options for kids and adults, vision coverage for Medicaid, postpartum care for uninsured women, paid sick leave and more
– Tell us what else you think we need to work on
– Find out how to get involved
Even though it’s digital, these Town Halls will be interactive. We’ll be doing live conversations and surveys where you can tell us about your experiences, rank our policy ideas so far, and share how YOU think the healthcare system needs to change. Have your cell phone ready so that you can interact!
Everyone is welcome.
Hope to see you there!
WV Citizen Action