Build Back Better is coming to the Senate for a vote soon and we need our Senators to vote yes.
These are some of the job creating and Climate addressing provisions of the bill:
- 65% of West Virginians think passing the Build Back Better Act is important to create good paying jobs that would rebuild the middle class and allow people to support their families.
- Passing a fully funded Build Back Better Act would bring thousands of good jobs—jobs you can raise a family on—to West Virginia.
- The Build Back Better Act would expand broadband across the state, creating nearly 1,000 jobs in the process.
- Build Back Betters’ clean energy investments would lower electric bills by as much as 40% annually and create more than 5,700 jobs in the emerging clean energy sector.
- And it would provide care to those in need — home health care, child care, family and parental leave, dental, hearing and vision to Medicare — ensuring that those who contribute to our communities.
Please take action TODAY.