In this Fall edition of the Capital Eye:
- Building grassroots power through the WV Citizen Action Network – WV CAN!
- Restore the Voting Rights Act to halt the rise in voter suppression
- The Census helps make West Virginians heard – #CountMeInWV strives to count everyone
- Getting ready for 2020 – the year of the unlikely voter
- Citizens for Clean Elections calls for pro-voter reforms & diversity on the bench
- CAG board member runs for Congress – good luck, Cathy Kunkel!
- Get on the bus – a caravan to Canada to get affordable insulin
- Healthcare for All – Time to fight for a system that covers us all
- 4 Things you can do to be #WVProDemocracy